Take advantage of amazing offers and stay ahead of the game by joining one of our programs:
NextGen Academy First Program - push your limits!
Orientation: aimed at young people aged 16–20 in family businesses, this program will help the next generation of entrepreneurs discover their business potential.
- 23-29 July 2017, Ashridge Business School, Hertfordshire, UK
- 20-26 August 2017, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
NextGen Academy Advanced Program - seize the opportunity!
Personality: this program will see the leaders of tomorrow build on their entrepreneurial talents. Aimed at 21–25 year olds in family businesses.
- 29 July-5 August 2017, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston/Chicago, US
- 8-15 July 2017, MBS Melbourne Business School, Australia
NextGen Academy Excellence Program - make a difference!
Visionary leadership: aimed at family business professionals aged 26–30+, this program encourages young global leaders to act as agents of change and learn how to turn innovation into value.
- 1-8 July 2017, HKUST Business School, Hong Kong, China
- 29 September-6 October 2017, INSEAD Business School, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Individual goals and personalities as well as the nature and culture of family businesses, sometimes require flexible training content and delivery. Our unique international network of top-ranking business school facilitators and experienced EY professionals deliver cost-efficient, tailor-made courses for both the next and current generation of entrepreneurs and successors. Whatever your training requirements, we combine cutting-edge academic expertise, a practical approach, and exciting experiential activities for individuals and groups – delivered where and when you choose.
Put us to the test: let us design an exclusive learning experience for you.
For more information please contact Andrea Baars